PURBOND is an adhesive for bonding timber, semi-porous and non-porous surfaces. Purbond works best where there is no gap and there is mechanical clamping.
Features of PURBOND are:
- PURBOND has High adhesive strength
- PURBOND DOES NOT suffer creep in stressed joints
- PURBOND is suitable for use on damp surfaces
- PURBOND DOES NOT leave a glue line like PVA glues or Epoxy
- PURBOND application is to one surface only, coverage 200 – 250 ml per square metre
- PURBOND is 100% waterproof, that withstands 72 hour boiling water test, guaranteeing waterproof bonds.
- PURBOND sets in 1 – 2 hours, fully cured in 24 hours
- PURBOND is invisible in close fitting glue lines
- PURBOND contains no volatile or flammable ingredients
- PURBOND sands easily and does not blunt cutting tools
- PURBOND has a better bond if moisture applied to surfaces being bonded
- PURBOND will gap fill but has no strength where gaps are present
- PURBOND can be applied direct from the bottle
PURBOND will stick to almost anything except poly plastics.